About Seven Saturdays
Cruise with your friends or family aboard Seven Saturdays and discover why the Jeaneau 349 is the perfect yacht for couples or a small group of friends. If you are considering our ASA sailing school, Seven Saturdays is a perfect choice for intimate, personalized instruction.
As with all of our charter yachts, Seven Saturdays is fully equipped with all that you will need to make your sailing vacation perfect! Simply arrive at our base with your provisions, step aboard, and allow yourself to relax and experience the Spanish Virgin Islands.
3 Cabins / 1 Heads
Sailing Area: SVI
- 3 CABINS
- 1 HEAD / SHOWER
- LENGTH OVERALL : 33’11” (10.34M)
- BEAM : 11’3″ (3.44M)
- STANDARD KEEL DRAFT : 6’5″ (1.98M)
- ENGINE : YANMAR 21 HP (15 KW)
- FUEL CAPACITY : 34 US GAL (1301)
- WATER CAPACITY : 54 US GAL (2601)
- SAIL AREA : 632 SQ. FT
- HOT AND COLD COCKPIT SHOWER
- 100L REFRIGERATOR COMPARTMENT
- 2 BURNER STOVE
- STEREO SYSTEM
- COCKPIT TABLE WITH FOLD DOWN LEAVES AND CUP HOLDERS
- B&G ZUES 7″ GPS AT PORT HELM
- B&G AC42 AUTOPILOT WITH GYRO COMPASS
DEC 20 – JAN 09
FEB 12 – APR 4
JAN 10 – FEB 11
APR 5 – APR 25
APR 26 – JUN 6
NOV 1 – DEC 6
JUN 7 – OCT 31
DEC 7 – DEC 19
Interested in Ownership?
If you are interested in buying a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 349 for private use (Puerto Rico), or for placing into our charter fleet in the Caribbean, or would simply like to learn more about this or another Jeanneau model, please leave your information below and we will contact you shortly.